Friday, February 12, 2016

Google Completely Redesigns The My Maps App In Its First Update Since 2014

11

The Google My Maps app seemed ripe for discontinuation. It hadn't been updated in years, had an old UI, and the feature set wasn't exactly essential. However, Google has opted to rework it from the ground up and release a new version of My Maps. You can grab it from the Play Store and start making your own maps right now.

Here's the changelog for Google's My Maps redesign.

  • Rebuilt from the ground up
  • Experience the new look and feel
  • Get started with our welcome guide for new users
  • Work faster with improved performance
  • View photos and videos added on web
  • Get directions to saved points
  • Explore Street View imagery for many places

My Maps is basically a way to keep track of places that are important to you.

Read More

Google Completely Redesigns The My Maps App In Its First Update Since 2014 was written by the awesome team at Android Police.





source: androidpolice

0 comments :