Monday, September 8, 2014

Calling all Moto X, G and 360 questions

So despite the confusion regarding the exact nature of the Motorola “announcement” last week, they did indeed drop a number of new products on us after leading us around their amazing Chicago offices. I’ve been using the new Moto X, Moto G, Moto 360 and even the Power Pack Micro over the last few days and will be posting my early impressions soon.

Before I finish up with those posts, though, I wanted to see if you had any specific questions regarding the new Motorola lineup that you’d like me to address.

If you are interested in the Moto Hint, I’ll be happy to cover that as well. Sadly, I don’t have a Hint to review just yet, but I did spend a fair amount of time with it at the event and I also talked to Motorola staff about it, so have a few insights to share. Bulky bluetooth headsets have an unfortunate stigma to them, but if wearables catch on there’s going to be a market for a discrete way to receive the audio from your wearable device, and the Hint is the best option I’ve seen so far.

So if you have any questions, just let me know in comments and I’ll either answer them directly or build them into the impressions posts.



source: androidandme

0 comments :