Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Google Destinations Is Your New Travel Agency: Itineraries, Flights, Hotels, Weather, And Everything But Packing Your Suitcase

google-destinations-travel

Two years ago, I had to plan a vacation trip to London and all I remember was spending countless hours online checking airline ticket prices, hotel prices, and switching back and forth between different dates to see which combination resulted in the most affordable trip for me. That's not to mention the days of extensive research into London's theatre scene, events, restaurants, tourist attractions, and more, to find the places I knew I'd enjoy most.

Read More

Google Destinations Is Your New Travel Agency: Itineraries, Flights, Hotels, Weather, And Everything But Packing Your Suitcase was written by the awesome team at Android Police.





source: androidpolice

0 comments :