Thursday, May 8, 2014

Yelp v5.9 For Android Update Brings Messaging Feature To Mobile App

unnamed (2)

Yelp's Android app was updated to version 5.9 this afternoon, adding an apparently much-requested feature: messaging support. The Yelp app did not previously allow users to send one another messages, but this has now been remedied. Hooray! I guess.

Screenshot_2014-05-07-13-57-38 Screenshot_2014-05-07-13-57-55

Otherwise, there's nothing going on here - probably a few bug fixes, maybe some performance tweaks. Oh, and a Mitch Hedberg quote, a la Yelp's typically enjoyable changelogs: "I order the club sandwich all the time. And I’m not even a member, man. I don’t know how I get away with it."

Yelp

Yelp

127,145 ratings

by Yelp, Inc
10,000,000 - 50,000,000 downloads

Appears in a list of Apps for everyday usage.

widget by Playboard.me

Google+

David Ruddock
David's phone is an HTC One. He is an avid writer, and enjoys playing devil's advocate in editorials, imparting a legal perspective on tech news, and reviewing the latest phones and gadgets. He also doesn't usually write such boring sentences.


source: androidpolice

0 comments :