Sunday, June 15, 2014

From the Editor's Desk: Father's Day thoughts ...

It's Father's Day here in the U.S. (there are fathers outside the U.S., right?), so I'll try to keep things short this week. We'll see how that goes. It's funny to see all these "Best Father's Day Gadgets" lists for something that's largely a made-up holiday. Do we do that for Mother's Day? I dunno.

That said, here's what probably would be on mine: A proper tablet (and, seriously, those new Samsung Galaxy Tab S tablets are really good), a Nest Thermostat (I'm still digging mine), anything and everything Sonos (expensive, but so good), a Chromecast, and a good set of Bluetooth buds for using out in the yard, or exercising. Those are all things that I use if not every day, at least a few times a week.

I think next year I'll ask the family to forgo cards, though, and just stick with the hugs.










source: androidcentral

0 comments :